Do you want to upgrade your home in a way that also adds value? If so, you should consider installing granite countertops in your kitchen or bathroom. We are Granite Karma, and it would be our pleasure to help you install granite, quartz, or quartzite counters in Peoria, Arizona. We know that there are a lot of choices available, and you might be curious about what counters are best for your home. There are several important points you should keep in mind, and we are here to answer them. Learn more about the process below, and contact us today for a free consultation. Let us help you install your granite countertops.
How Do You Install Granite Counters In Peoria, AZ?
At Granite Karma, we have worked hard to refine our processes over the years. We lean on all of our experience to make sure you are happy with your granite countertops. There are several steps that we follow to make sure you love the results. Some of the steps involved in the process include:
- Free Consultation: We will always start with a free consultation. This gives us a chance to review your project to make sure we can meet your goals. We want to make sure your vision is realistic, and we also want to take some measurements and figure out how large of a granite counter we will be installing. If you have multiple counters you want to install, we can talk about that with you as well.
- Draft a Template: Once we have all of the information for the project, we will draft a template. The template is like a roadmap. It lets us know exactly what we have to do to complete the project. If you want to customize a granite counter, such as rounding off the corners, we can talk about that with you as well.
- Head to the Showroom: The next part is the most exciting part. This is your opportunity to visit our showroom to figure out what style you would like. We have one of the largest selections in the local area, but we also have customizable options if you want something specific. Our customized countertops can be added to your kitchen, bathroom or any part of your home. We also offer additional material to choose from such as quartz, marble and soapstone.
- Install the Counter: Now, it is time to install the counter. Our team has a tremendous amount of experience, and we can get the entire installation process done in just a few hours. On the other hand, we do not do any plumbing, so if you have a sink being installed in the counter, you will need someone else to hook up the pipes.
We will keep you updated every step of the way. If you have questions about anything during the process, we would be happy to answer them.
Why Work With the Granite Karma Team?
We are one of the most trusted granite countertop installation companies in Peoria, Arizona. There are a few reasons why you should consider working with our team. They include:
- We are a one-stop shop for just about everything. Our goal is to handle all of your needs when it comes to granite counters.
- We are always open and honest about the price of our services. We will provide you with a free estimate before we get started so you can budget accordingly.
- We have a large network of suppliers, which means we can provide you with the best materials in the industry at the lowest possible price.
- We have a wide selection from which to choose, so you can find the perfect granite countertop to meet your needs.
If you are looking for the best team in the local area to help you install your counter, look no further than us.
How Do I Maintain My Granite Counters?
Once we are done with the installation process, we want you to take care of your granite counters as well. Some of the most important tips you need to follow include:
- There is a maintenance schedule that you need to follow for your granite counter. We will provide it to you, and you need to follow the advice.
- You should try to reseal your counter from time to time to provide it with some extra resistance against liquids. Otherwise, your counter will be absorbent.
- If you are cutting something on the granite countertop, always use a cutting board. You may be surprised at how much damage a knife can do to a granite counter.
If you have questions about what you have to do to take care of your granite counter, reach out to us and ask.
Trust Granite Karma for Help With Granite Counters in Peoria, AZ
Installing granite counters in Peoria, Arizona, could be a great way to increase the value of your home and improve the aesthetic of the room. At the same time, you need to work with the right team. We are Granite Karma, and it would be our pleasure to help you take care of your granite counters. We can also help you customize and install the perfect counter for your kitchen or bathroom. Give us a call today to schedule an appointment with a member of our team. We also offer granite fabrication, backsplash installation and quartz fabrication services in the area.