If you live in the Mesa, Arizona area, you are probably interested in upgrading your property. After all, the area is growing quickly, and you want to treat your property as an investment. One of the ways to increase the appeal of your property is to install a granite counter. We are Granite Karma, and we are proud to be one of the top Mesa countertop installers for granite, quartz and more. If you are looking for a Mesa granite, quartz, or quartzite counter, our family-owned business is always here to help you.
Take a look at some of the top reasons why you should get a granite counter, and give us a call today to get the process started. It would be our pleasure to help you find the perfect counter to meet your needs.
The Top Reasons To Get Granite Countertops In Mesa:
If you are looking for new counters for your kitchen or bathroom, we understand that there are plenty of options available in Mesa. Some of the reasons why you should go with granite counters include:
- Granite is a timeless material. It can stand up to a tremendous amount of wear and tear, and it will still last for many years.
- If you decide to go with granite counters, you have plenty of options available. We have a wide variety of sizes and styles, and we can customize the granite slab to meet your needs.
- Granite is in high demand right now. There are a lot of people who are looking for homes for granite counters, so if you have granite countertops, you should be able to increase the value of your property.
If you want to get the most out of your granite counters, you need to work with an expert team that can help you. At Granite Karma, we would be honored to do exactly that.
The Steps To Follow for Your Granite Countertop Installation
It would be our pleasure to walk you through the process of getting granite counters for your Mesa, Arizona home. There are a few steps in this process that we will follow. Some of the steps include:
- Free Consultation: The first step in the process is always a free consultation. We will talk with you about the type of project you have in mind. We will also take some measurements in your house to make sure we understand exactly how large the counter will be. We will also provide you with a free estimate before we move forward.
- Create a Template: After we have the measurements in mind, we will use those measurements to create a template for your project. There might be certain customizations you want. For example, you may want to change the edge of the slab. Or, you might want to install a sink as well. This is when we will talk about those options with you and make sure we can accommodate them.
- Explore the Showroom: One of the most exciting parts of the project is exploring the showroom. We have lots of styles available, and we can talk with you about the different options we offer. If there is a specific material you are looking for, we can help you with that. You can look into getting a kitchen countertop or a bathroom countertop or just customize the countertop to your liking. We also offer other materials such as quartz, marble and soapstone for countertops.
- Install the Counter: After the counter is done, we will install it for you. It doesn’t take very long to install the counter, but our team does not do any plumbing. If there is a sink in your counter, and you need to connect plumbing, you will need to find a plumber who can do that.
If you are looking for the perfect granite counter for your home, count on Granite Karma to help you.
How To Care For Your Granite Countertop?
After we install your granite counter, we want to make sure that you get as much use out of it as possible. That means that you have to take good care of it. Some of the points you need to keep in mind include:
- You need to reseal your granite counter from time to time. Liquids can stain your granite counter, and you do not want that to happen.
- If you have something with an extreme temperature, you may want to place a guard or barrier between the object and the counter. That way, it does not get damaged.
- You need to be very careful if you are cutting on the counter. It is always better to use a cutting board because you may eventually damage the counter.
If you have questions that I had to take care of your specific counter, count on the team from Granite Karma to help you.
Call Granite Karma for Granite Countertops & Slabs in Mesa Today!
If you are looking for the perfect counters for your Mesa home, it would be our pleasure to assist you. We are Granite Karma, and we have a sterling reputation in the local area because of the level of customer service that we provide. It would be our pleasure to show you exactly why so many local residents have trusted us for all of their granite counter needs. Contact us today to speak to our team about our options! Our services also extend to backsplash installation and granite fabrication.