Counter top cleaner/sealer | natural stone granite slabs color enhancer | long island gappsi
NATURAL STONE COUNTERTOP SEALER
All natural stone is porous to some degree. If not properly treated with a protective sealer, water, oils and other liquids can penetrate the stone surface, leaving unsightly stains that can cause damage. DuPont Stone Tech Professional Natural Stone Countertop Sealer delivers heavy-duty protection against water- and oil-based stains while preserving the natural look of the stone. This advanced penetrating micro bond sealer can be applied to damp surfaces so the job can start and finish sooner.
Available in a 24-ounce trigger sprayer, this water-based countertop sealer & is also great for use on vertical surfaces such as backsplashes and natural stone tile shower walls. DuPont has tested and verified the use of Natural Stone Countertop Sealer on stone surfaces including marble, granite, limestone, travertine, slate, flagstone, saltillo, bluestone and sandstone.
DuPont Stone Tech Professional Natural Stone Countertop Sealer has been carefully formulated by scientists who understand how to care for natural stone surfaces. This is our latest in a full line of professional grade protect products including the premier Bullet Proof sealer available from DuPont Stone Tech Professional.
Features and Benefits
• Advanced protection against oil- and water-based stains
• Can be applied to damp surfaces
• Great for backsplashes and shower walls
• Water-based formula
Bellport Stone Stain Warranty – 0.00
Why Use a Sealer?
Natural stones such as granite, marble, quartzite, limestone, travertine, and Basalt have varying degrees of porosity. A simple red wine spill or a drop of olive oil can permently stain such surfaces. However, treated properly your investment will last a lifetime. Properly applied, sealers will repel common household stains, including coffee, red wine, ketchup, mustard, cooking oil, soy sauce, and common household food and beverages, allowing you additional time to clean up such spills.
• 15 Year Residential Stain Warranty
• 8 Year Commercial and Industrial Warranty
• Guarantees stain protection from common household food and beverages; however etching is not covered.
• No re-sealing requirement for the lifetime of the warranty
• Warranty includes replacement countertop materials if stain cannot be removed
• Warranty includes labor to install new countertop is stain cannot be removed
• 1 Year outdoor warranty on select granite, quartzite, and Basalt
• Covers all granite and marble types
• Warranty provided by Protect Plus
• How to Register Jobs
o Go to www.stonetechpro.com/warranty and complete the online registration
Kit Content Details
• BulletProof® Sealer (quart)
o Covers 15-300 sq. ft
o Average countertop installation is 85 sq. ft.
The water-based Sealer included in the warranty kit repels spills on the surface, giving you time to wipe them away before they have a chance to penetrate your stone. It is specifically designed for protecting granite and marble to ensure its beauty lasts a lifetime!
Provides maximum protection against the toughest oil and water based stains with advanced penetrating micro bond protection. Also makes the stone easier to clean.
• Revitalizer® Cleaner & Protector (24 oz.)
For everyday cleaning, the Cleaner & Protector cleans with a gentle formula that removes soils while reinforcing the original protective seal to help prevent future staining. General cleaners are not specifically formulated for natural stone and are never recommended. These can break down the sealer, thereby removing its protective properties and making the stone, tile or grout susceptible to stains
Additional Optional Products:
Enhancer — Enriches the color of your stone and seals at the same time, providing standard protection against most stains.
Proper Application Tools:
• Brushes: Natural Bristle or Quality Synthetic
• Paint Pads: 6″ or 8″ wide for countertops
• Rollers: 6″ foam rollers, low/short nap traditional rollers
Proper Removal Tools:
• Terry Cloth
• T-Shirt (Cotton)
• Cotton Sheets
Surface Preparation & Application:
1. Clean and dry surface with a little water or acetone solvent
2. Clean up excess glue and caulking from seams and joints with a razor blade and acetone
3. Sealer can be applied one hour after standing water has been removed
4. Apply sealer to surface following proper application tools and techniques
5. Keep surface wet for required dwell time ( 15-30 minutes )
6. Wide surface clean and dry
7. Some more porous granite and marble types will require 2 or 3 coats of sealer to obtain maximum stain resistance.
8. Wait approximately 30-40 minutes between coats.
For more information you may visit is at www.gappsi.com or e mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
call at 631 543-1177